Royal Guard / Imperial Guard Tie Interceptor

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Well i'm back to work on the royal guard. Have to work on a couple of sheets and the work is done. pppff almost four weeks ago that I did the last update in this post. :eek:
I am glad to here that you are continuing to work on this project! I am really looking forward to see how it turns out!

Sudsy

I have to respect your decision to re-color using GIMP (great program, love it...). I'm too lazy... I'd just build, prime, and repaint with my acrylics! But then, I make a mess out of my card models with my glue. Some day, some day, I'll quit making a mess with glue and re-color a model like this!

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Rhaven and RF did a review on the drawings and they are ready for printing.
I had some problems with getting the right dimensions. UHU didn't use A4 or US letter for the canvas size.
With the help from Rhaven and RF I managed to get the same dimensions as the UHU template.
So tomorow its printing time.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I always have trouble with the light when I take my build pictures. Natural sunlight is the best way to go. I have many windows in my living room but if it is cloudy outside I don't have much of an advantage. Many times I have to rely on the built-in flash of my camera. Ah well. I say to myself, at least you can see what I'm doing, but beauty pics have to be top-notch (outside). ;)

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Progres is going slow but the interior is ready. Now glueing the sphere.
Who can help me with the pilot. If i'm correct someone already made the pilot.