RENFE Spanish Trains...

tjblundell

Hi all,
I have recently returned from Spain, and I am wondering if there are any Card Models of Spanish locomotives that anybody knows of, preferably RENFE?

Tjblundell:thumb:

Z

Zathros

Carlos Felipe would know. Send him a P.M., he is a gentleman and a scholar. :)

O

OgdenBob

There was a 1/25 scale steam locomotive, I don't remember the publisher or the wheel
arrangement but it was fairly large and detailed. It was RENFE though. It came in a box.
Wish I could remember more.

Bob

tjblundell

would you be able to supply me with Mr Felipe's username for this site? I typed in his name, But the name was not recognised. To be honest, the last time I logged on, was when the site was still in its old format, so still getting used to the new format!

Tjblundell

Tonino

I bought on the web, some time ago, this model from Alcan. I don't know if it can be of some interest for your purposes...

(excuse the bad photo, I've just take it on the way...)

20140424_190611.jpg

ansoff

I built this model some time ago. The graphics work is very nice, but the engineering is not -- I had to build a lot of internal structure to make it reasonably self-supporting. It's printed on glossy paper, and at the time I had not yet figured out the idea of roughing up the gluing surfaces on such models. As a result, it tends to shed pieces from time to time.
LOCO1.JPG

The model is out of print, but there's one up on Ebay at the moment.