Rejoining Zealot

SteveKirkman

Apr 20, 2020
Hi everyone,
I’m here to rejoin this community. I had originally joined way back when the forum first started. I left after the big disruption and move to Crowdgather. It’s been a long time...
Anyway, I love science fiction models of all types and have been really amazed at the detail in the recent 40K models. They are definitely on my to-do list. I also like aircraft, space, ships, whatever strikes my fancy . I’m also trying my hand at unfolding a few models, nothing great yet, but I keep trying.
Question, I can’t see any pictures in the forum. Any reason why?

Regards all,
Steve

Reactions: spaceagent-9

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello Steve,

Welcome back. As you can see, there have been many changes since then (and there are more in the works). You will find that both the members and staff (myself included) are welcoming and very helpful. So, if you have any questions, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask!

You have come to the right place for all things SCI-FI and WH40K. SO, I hope that you will feel at home here.

To answer your question, There was a platform change and during the change, quite a bit of content (as a whole) as lost (The authors of those threads are slowly rebuilding them). So, I would recommend reaching out to the authors of the individual threads through private message and ask them the questions that you may have.

If you have any photos of your previous builds, we would love to see them! WE LOVE SEEING PHOTOS!

Once again, welcome back! I hope taht you enjoy yourself and feel at home here.

Reactions: SteveKirkman

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome back. Those were some dark days. Absolutely none of those people have anyting to do with this forum now. I came in after them and booted out what corruption that was left. All new group, but then again, many of the same great members and more. Welcome back! :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Hello Steve,

Welcome back. As you can see, there have been many changes since then (and there are more in the works). You will find that both the members and staff (myself included) are welcoming and very helpful. So, if you have any questions, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask!

You have come to the right place for all things SCI-FI and WH40K. SO, I hope that you will feel at home here.

To answer your question, There was a platform change and during the change, quite a bit of content (as a whole) as lost (The authors of those threads are slowly rebuilding them). So, I would recommend reaching out to the authors of the individual threads through private message and ask them the questions that you may have.

If you have any photos of your previous builds, we would love to see them! WE LOVE SEEING PHOTOS!

Once again, welcome back! I hope that you enjoy yourself and feel at home here.

I think he's referring to Mako Shark and gang..........:)

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Welcome back! Rawen has a lot of good models here for the scifi jaundra, mostly star wars and star trek. Ron Caudillo's 1701 has been updated by him with a recolor and a few new parts. lots of other stuff too.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Wlcome back!

I agree with Zathros. This community is so peaceful and constructive, it's incredible. The members are great, extremely helpful and creative, the new platform is superb. I'm sure you will love being here.

Have fun and enjoy! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Thank you for the welcome! I hope I can contribute something, I know I will learn a lot:)
Even something simple as posting words of encouragement and asking direct questions about a technique that someone used to enhance his/her model are major contributions in and of themselves. All that we expect is that you have fun and enjoy yourself.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Welcome Aboard, Several of us have had issues with the previous versions of this sit, but I for one would like to say right here, this version rocks! even with the ocasional bug it's still better.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Thank you for the welcome! I hope I can contribute something, I know I will learn a lot:)

Your being here, and interacting is one of the greatest thing a member can do. Supporting people in their builds. Honest observations, with good intent. This forum is a peaceful place to visit. ;)

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
Looks like I'm a bit late to the Welcome Party...But WELCOME BACK!!

The only thing I can add to the comments is, "If you got a question, just ask." there is always someone to help out!!
Welcome Back to Zealot 3.0 ;)