RC JK Jeep™ Wrangler 4x4 - Vaterra Ascender -

adventure girl

ADVENTURE DOCUMENTED!!
Welcome pals!! In this episodeI head out into the mountains in search of that sweet powder. This rig does pretty well considering it's running rock tires in snow and that the body of the rig sits kinda high on the chassis. But none the less it does pretty good in these conditions.

Atees has been there and back for this channel and I'm so thankful for there effects! It's all about the people with them they are great people at that! Helpful and inspiring, I really couldn't have got this far with the channel without them. They have been a massive help. I recommend you check out there website if you haven't. There affordable pricing and plethora of parts is awesome! Have a great day & until next time friends....

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Adventure girl, I changed you description to "ADVENTURE DOCUMENTED", it just seemed to be the right thing to do. I have become hooked on these videos. Anyone who watches these know they are quite a production. You could be making movies you know. Cool Video! ;)

Last edited:

adventure girl

ADVENTURE DOCUMENTED!!
Adventure girl, I changed you description to "ADVENTURE DOCUMENTED", it just seemed to be the right thing to do. I have become hooked on these videos. Anyone who watches these know they are quite a production. You could be making movies you know. Cool Video! ;)

Thank you so much for your continued support! We are so happy that you enjoy our videos:) Thank you for the personalized name in the page!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Thank You for posting these videos. My son asked if the Jeep was real while watching the Video, I said, "It is, just not as big as you thought!". ;)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I have to say that the videos that you post are fun and enjoyable to watch. You do a PHENOMENAL JOB with the camera. With the "driver's perspective" shots, it does feel that the viewer is riding inside the vehicle.
KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!
Thank you very much for sharing your hobby with us!