Raketoplán (Space shuttle) Endeavour / ABC 1:100 / L. Badalec

wedge

Hello my friends.

It has been a very long time since I have posted build thread here. Anyeay I am back and I decided to build the Space Shuttle Endeavour from the ABC magazine. It is very accurate and enjoyable. To make it a little bit more realistic, I choose to make it plastic by cutting all the thermal protection elements separately. Maybe not all of them, but a lot of them :)

I am also using different type and nuance of the paper for different places and Thermal protection sections

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
WOW!!! :surprise::surprise::surprise:
Cutting and placing each thermo-tile on this model is mind-blowingly meticulous! I thought that I took models to whole new levels! This one has set the bar so high, that it is now (excuse the pun) in the stratosphere. I am really looking forward to seeing how this one turns out!

Marman

Jan 13, 2014
Wilmington, NC
Hello my friends.

It has been a very long time since I have posted build thread here. Anyeay I am back and I decided to build the Space Shuttle Endeavour from the ABC magazine. It is very accurate and enjoyable. To make it a little bit more realistic, I choose to make it plastic by cutting all the thermal protection elements separately. Maybe not all of them, but a lot of them :)

I am also using different type and nuance of the paper for different places and Thermal protection sections

And I thought I was patient. That is serious dedication. I can’t wait to see it when you’re done.

wedge

Hello my old friends, glad to be back :)
Thank you all for the support and kind words...

A little progress here. You can guess what STS i am heading for, since my friend printed out three astronauts :)

Sorry for the picture quality...

I recently visited the Baikonur cosmodrome and i am so full of excitement that I need to recommend to all astronautics fans to do the same :)

you can check my reports here: (no advertisement)

bigpetr

Designer/Master Modeler
Jan 27, 2016
Czech Republic
Great report (and pictures!!) prom Bajkonur jurney. I was surprised, how grippingly you wrote, I am looking forward to the next part

zathros

-----SENIOR----
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 6, 2013
Very nice clean, authentic build!! :)