Raketoplán (Space shuttle) Endeavour / ABC 1:100 / L. Badalec

wedge

Hello my friends.

It has been a very long time since I have posted build thread here. Anyeay I am back and I decided to build the Space Shuttle Endeavour from the ABC magazine. It is very accurate and enjoyable. To make it a little bit more realistic, I choose to make it plastic by cutting all the thermal protection elements separately. Maybe not all of them, but a lot of them :)

I am also using different type and nuance of the paper for different places and Thermal protection sections

Rhaven Blaack

ADMINISTRATOR
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
WOW!!! :surprise::surprise::surprise:
Cutting and placing each thermo-tile on this model is mind-blowingly meticulous! I thought that I took models to whole new levels! This one has set the bar so high, that it is now (excuse the pun) in the stratosphere. I am really looking forward to seeing how this one turns out!

Marman

Jan 13, 2014
Wilmington, NC
Hello my friends.

It has been a very long time since I have posted build thread here. Anyeay I am back and I decided to build the Space Shuttle Endeavour from the ABC magazine. It is very accurate and enjoyable. To make it a little bit more realistic, I choose to make it plastic by cutting all the thermal protection elements separately. Maybe not all of them, but a lot of them :)

I am also using different type and nuance of the paper for different places and Thermal protection sections

And I thought I was patient. That is serious dedication. I can’t wait to see it when you’re done.