Question??

Vortex_4200

Jun 18, 2008
Oklahoma
I was searching for ANY instructions for the Blade Liger model and I came across this web site but I don't know if it is a legit web site or not, looks ok what do you think???

Vortex_4200

Jun 18, 2008
Oklahoma
If i could read chineese maybe i could help, but you can tell alot about a site from tjose weird flash adds around the side
Thank goodness for my google translate it really helps, but like I was saying it looks legit, but after the many MANY disscussions about pirate sites and such I want to keep on the up and up and NOT encourage piracy so that is why I am looking for a second oppinion on the matter, thanks for your input. :mrgreen:

Z

Zathros

IF you don't know the legitimacy of a site send me a PM, but "DO NOT POST IT AND ASK IS THIS SITE LEGIT!!!"

Think about it. It really doesn't make sense. You could ask someone else in a p.M.. There are so many options, but posting it, then asking is not one. Thank you all for understanding. I am checking out the site now. It is loaded with so much "cr@p", I am not sure why you would want to get anything from there.

2 minutes later........................

YES, it is a pirate site!!, see, that easy.wall1 They did have "black eye patches" pretty cheap though. Aaargh me Mayteee!!!

MTK

Aug 15, 2009
Beyond the Moons of Antares.
Hmmmnnnn....???? That's the second site that has been linked to that's had issues. "The games afoot Watson.":mrgreen:

IF you don't know the legitimacy of a site send me a PM, but "DO NOT POST IT AND ASK IS THIS SITE LEGIT!!!"

Think about it. It really doesn't make sense. You could ask someone else in a p.M.. There are so many options, but posting it, then asking is not one. Thank you all for understanding. I am checking out the site now. It is loaded with so much "cr@p", I am not sure why you would want to get anything from there.

2 minutes later........................

YES, it is a pirate site!!, see, that easy.wall1 They did have "black eye patches" pretty cheap though. Aaargh me Mayteee!!!

MTK

Aug 15, 2009
Beyond the Moons of Antares.