Next step was exhaust pipes and mufflers and some lifting hooks.
It had challenging part - muffler perforated cover.
I could not leave it like that, without punching holes, because this part top visible.
So, I decided to make all the holes...something like 1674. I've already had small hand drilling tools and the diameter I was in need to punch was 0.3 mm, the smallest drill I had.
I strengthen part with glue and started to drill. First row went ok... on a second-row drill broke in a half... on a third-row drill broke nearly near base.
Holes became very teared, and I gave up... This paper cannot hold so many dense punches.
Luckly, I remembered that I still have spare laser cut perforated part from Sherman model and luckly again it almost fitted perfectly by size.
So, I measured, cut and painted it and solved this problem.
Pipes were made from 2 mm solder and 0.5 mm solder wrapped on it to imitate insolation
Really pleased with this solution!
Parts 370 don't have paint on inner side as it should be, Painted by miself