PR USMC 2nd Recon Paper Soilder

GyverX

Jun 23, 2004
knoxville, TN
www.matrixlair.com
It has been a super long time since I have posted anything here. I am not going to go into why I haven't built anything but to say, I have most of what I need and the models that are out there now are amazing and I want in...

Its been awhile since I have built anything so I wanted to start off small.
So I thought I would give this guy a try.
This is one from a series from Julius Perdana at http://www.paper-replika.com.
This is the USMC 2nd Recon Force Papercraft.

This is a great model to get me back into the swing of things and to find out just want I forgot in my tool box to get back into paper modeling.

The head came together some what ok, I wasnt completely pleased but I was having fun none the less

As you see the images, you will notice a lot of the white seeams. This will be fixed with acrylics later on.

20140928_215120-300x225.jpg

Time to put the AR 15 together. With its size I had to come up with a few tricks to these little peices together

Now with the gun together. I wil need to clean up the seems with some acrylics as well.

This guy needs som pants. This was a bit tricky to put together with how the model is put together but with a then paper being used I was able to man handel it and get the job done as well as can be done.

Now that he's put together, and the accessories are added. It's time to clean things up with acrylics.

More to come…..

I didn't look and its been awhile, I host the images on my own and didn't upload them, Hope that's ok.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
First off welcome back! I am ALWAYS glad to see an old member return (after a long time away). As for why you were away, there is no need to explain. I glad to know that you are well and that everything (in your life) is Ok (enough) for you to return to the hobby as a whole.

Secondly, you did a REALLY GOOD JOB on this little guy!!!

Thirdly, As for you hosting your own photos and posting them from your own hosting site, is perfectly OK.

Once again welcome back. I look forward to seeing more of your work!!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I usually can't stand these kind of models, but this one is just plain excellent!! Great job!! :)