Plastic Model Cars Magazine Forum Accepts my models

Mark Crowel

User of old school drafting tools; no CAD.
Jul 28, 2007
Southwest Michigan.
So far, I have threads for displaying about a half dozen of my cardboard model cars on the Model Cars Magazine Forum (http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?act=idx). Even though this is plastic territory, all of my models have received positive and encouraging comments from the forum members.

I encourage all of us to enter our models on any plastic modeling forums that will accept us, according to our subject matter, be it cars, planes, ships, military, railroad, space, or whatever.

davelant

Jan 22, 2005
North Alabama
Plastic modelers come in all types. Many of us model in plastic, and one of the members here was once the national president of the International Plastic Modeling Society-USA. People who reject paper out of hand are much rarer than they used to be, since even "plastic" kits are so often multi-media these days.

nikssehagal

May 21, 2012
Yes i am totally agree with you.There are various types of the plastic model are available in the market.The most popular subjects of plastic models by far are vehicles such as aircrafe,ships,automobiles, and such as tanks.The majority of models depict military vehicles. People who reject paper out of hand are much rarer than they used to be, since even "plastic" kits are so often multi-media these days.