Plans Websites?

TrainGuyRom

Do you know of a website that gives lots of model railroad blueprints?
What magazeen gives the best blueprints.

And the types i'm talking about are of anything railroad related.

Pleases & Thank yous

TGR

bob neill

HELP...

The other day I found a link that lead to Pennsylvania RR passenger car arrangements but, as usuall, cannot find it again.

The challange is to clean-up some 85ft passenger cars, therefor I am wanting to change the seating arrangement to match the window cutouts. Using Train Shed Cyclopedia No. 16 and other references, I have not been able to match the window cutouts.

What I think I need is a list of sources that show the interior arrangements as well as window locations. Perhaps I need more help in the mental area.

Bob Neill

silveroxide

HELP...

The other day I found a link that lead to Pennsylvania RR passenger car arrangements but, as usuall, cannot find it again.

The challange is to clean-up some 85ft passenger cars, therefor I am wanting to change the seating arrangement to match the window cutouts. Using Train Shed Cyclopedia No. 16 and other references, I have not been able to match the window cutouts.

What I think I need is a list of sources that show the interior arrangements as well as window locations. Perhaps I need more help in the mental area.

Bob Neill

Not sure if this will help out but it does have some reference material that may be of usehttp://varnish.pennsyrr.com/PRRModel.html

Z

Zathros

HELP...

Bob Neill

Bob, next time, post that in it's own new thread instead of attaching it to some ancient dead one, O.K.? You will bet better results and we don't want ancient threads posted in. Thanks. :)

Z

Zathros

HELP...

Bob Neill

Bob, next time, post that in it's own new thread instead of attaching it to some ancient dead one, O.K.? You will get better results and we don't want ancient threads posted in. Thanks. :)