Picking Up PaperCraft

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

Thank you for joining. You are correct, papercrafting is a great way to build models without having to clean your painting equipment (albeit you may choose to paint the white edges of your paper models ;) ).

I have seen that you already have posted some of your models. You may post your previous builds here so that the members may see everything immediately.

FYI, here are the links to AdmiralGR's models:

Your builds look great! I especially like NT's Defiant as I always wanted to see how she would turn out.

Have fun and enjoy! :)

Reactions: AdmiralGR

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome to Zealot. Thanks for posting your Introduction, it gives us a chance to welcome you here, and for you to tell us whatever you may wish (0r not) anout yurself. You can also post all your completed works, no matterwhat they are, car, house boat, real or paper. ou can post your works in progress in the approriate forums. I think you will find this forum a pleasing and friendly place. We are always available if you have any questions or aren't sure about posting something. Welcome to Zealot! :)

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Welcome aboard, we like all kinds of models, post any pictures you might have. We like build posts, but finished pictures are fine.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to Zealot!

ou have come to the right place for all things paper (as well as SCI-FI). We have many members who are into SCI-FI (Myself included).
I have seen your work. You are doing a great job! They all look GREAT!
I would like to suggest posting build threads as well. Build threads are a great way of both showing off your skills and techniques as well as highlighting problem areas where you may need help or have found a solution and wish to share it.
If you have any questions, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask. We will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).
Once again, welcome aboard. I hope you you enjoy yourself. I look forward to seeing your work!

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
Ahoy @AdmiralGR welcome aboard!
Yep, lots of people here into Star Trek...and all other areas of the SciFi world...If it's a model, we like it!
Like I say, " You got Questions? Just ask, someone will help"!