Paragon Cardmodels

Z

Zathros

Sometimes, models sites, like Paragon Cardmodels, which has been a staple, and one of the rocks of this hobby, becomes one of those places I think get taken for granted. I also think that a lot of newer people to this hobby, don't know of websites like this. It seems that these days everyone making a model wants to get their $6 or $10 or even more, out of their models, and it doesn't benefit some to advertise FREE MODELS, especially a website like Paragon's, which has enough models to keep anyone really busy for a long time. So I would encourage people to visit Paragon's site, you may see models there that you have not seen elsewhere, some that people are making a big deal about designing, and he has had it for years, it's worth the time. The Canberra is a beauty, and he has a lot of liveries of that model Make sure you check both links, in the event of one not working. A small sample below:

http://www.freewebs.com/paragon19/coldwar.htm

IMG_0344.JPG

IMG_2434.jpg

IMG_0375.JPG

B-57G%20062.jpg

bf109

its 1 of my favo's , he's nice guy .

although his models are for free , his inkt and paper is not :) .
being at school he didnt have money to by inkt and paper for awhile (did a lot af designing back then so it ran out quick) he had to stop work on 1 of the vulcan ships liking his models i decided to help him out and donated money as a thank you i could choose the next model to be made.
( it was the T'Plana Hath i wanted to be designed first :))

what i mean by this is : if somebody makes free models and you like them it doenst hurt to donate something to help out in the costs ,cause every design must be tested .
pls remember that and have respect to all those designers out there !!!

Z

Zathros

I agree, and I think that was excellent on both your parts. I remember a couple of models he was/is working on for sale I believe an Osprey? The N-9M he has also looks great.

I feel his contribution to this hobby is far reaching. I see his name on many forums in many languages. I wonder if he knows he entrenched and the iconic symbol his website is in the paper modeling world. I don't know him personally, I have posted in threads of his and he is always kind. I see people posting they can't downloads models off of his site, and they don't bother checking both links? Their loss.

This is a designer that deserves respect. He's got it here. I certainly do respect him. :)

Wad_Cutter

Maybe it's just me but I couldn't D/L the B-57G Night Intruder Canberra Card Model. It was the same one shown from Viet Nam. I wanted it for a buddy of mine who server over there on the flight line. I even tried the other sites and went to some other page. Is there a trick to this because I have D/Led other planes from them. It's a great site filled with very nice aircraft. wc
'
Problem found: If you place your cursor on the name of the D/L(aircraft I.D.) you will go to the page to download it. But if you place your cursor on the word “Mirror” you will go another page or at least I did.

Z

Zathros

Wad_cutter, if you were able to get the model, delete the first part of your post, and make a Thank You post. Paragon offers multiple ways of getting his models. :)

Z

Zathros

Why? I just didn't know if you got the model or not? I still don't know if you got the model or not. We're to help, let us. :)

UPDATE: I able to Download it using the "Mirror" link. :thumb:

blueyeppoon

Hi there I am an avid fan of paragon I have been horrified the last couple of days because AVG has blocked the site due o threats! This can't be right can it? For some one so valued it not good to play nasty tricks like this. Con somebody in the know find out what's happened. When I feel down I always take a wander over to Paragon. I'm sure there can be nothing wrong with the site but why would someone try this slur on such a giving and friendly papermodeller?
King Regards to all (especally Paragon)

Z

Zathros

AVG, I stopped using that 10 years ago. Get Norton 360. There is nothing wrong with Paragon's website. I just went there and came back.:thumb: No problems, NONE! :)

dummi for

Paragon site is also one of my favorite site, with some models he share several livery free !! What a kind designer !!
:)

Wad_Cutter

Broken link

[FONT=&quot]Is any one aware that in the Catalina section that the link for the Always Catalina.pdf (from the movie "Always"), doesn’t work. I was hoping to build that one once I got the time and knew a little more about modeling. Does any one know anything? wc[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Z

Zathros

The other three links work. Maybe it was pulled. These are FREE models. Grab them while you can. Things have a way of disappearing. :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Delta Elite : I hope these are the ones you are looking for:

;)

Last edited:

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Paragon has very interesting models and a lot of fun ones too. One of the best star trek model resources out there. Just horrible the way some have treated him.
Totally unjust.

Delta Elite

That's great. How in the world did you find them? Thank you. Spaceagent, you're so right. It seems as though the kind and generous among us are victims of communities they support. I can't help but think that those who do these things have something coming their way.