OK....What is it?

I think I'm going to make this a Zealot exclusive. Guess what it is. It's one of the really coolest designs I've seen.

Attachments

• IMG_0428.jpg
    IMG_0428.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0429.jpg
    IMG_0429.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0430.jpg
    IMG_0430.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0432.jpg
    IMG_0432.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0431.jpg
    IMG_0431.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 17
Z

Zathros

Is it some kind of Mars or other worldly Rover. I also went with my wife to the Gynecologists' office today. Medical machinery? (Which still would count as other worldly rover)!!!

Is it some kind of Mars or other worldly Rover. I also went with my wife to the Gynecologists' office today. Medical machinery? (Which still would count as other worldly rover)!!!

THAT'S funny.....(Which still would count as other worldly rover)!!![/

Yea buddy. All of us guys....we spend the first nine months of our lives trying to get out and the rest trying to get back in.

RocketmanTan

ba-dum TSCHHH! :rofl:

Certainly looks like an engine, though. In any event, the design is very clean, artistic, and looks like a solid put-together. Can't wait to see more!

A couple of more pics.... and hint. It's an all wheel drive vehicle.

Attachments

• IMG_0433.jpg
    IMG_0433.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_0434.jpg
    IMG_0434.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 12
Z

Zathros

I think it is some kind of all wheel drive device, maybe one of those bomb picking up robots or something?

A Subaru....yea I could see that, but no.

A V-twin powered unicycle..yeeooowww, that sounds scary.

Bomb pick up robot... hmmm, I will say this, it is used by law enforcement.

More to come, probbably sunday nite.

Z

Zathros

I remember that bike, could someone please post a link to it! Good job Rick!!

alang

No guesses from me, CA, as I've made that model myself, and I KNOW(!)

I'll look forward to seeing your build, especially to see how you approach the challenge of the wheels.

Alan

AAWWW...You're killing me! I figured it would just be a matter of time, either some one had built it or some one has seen it on Paperreplika.com in the bike section. When I saw it I just thought it was the coolest bike I've ever seen, so clean, so simple and two wheel drive to boot.

Any way, made some good progress today, this is MUCH easier than the Yamaha.

http://www.paper-replika.com/index....8:vpp-police-motorcycle-&catid=110:motorcycle

Attachments

• IMG_0441.jpg
    IMG_0441.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0442.jpg
    IMG_0442.jpg
    130.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0443.jpg
    IMG_0443.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_0444.jpg
    IMG_0444.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0445.jpg
    IMG_0445.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0448.jpg
    IMG_0448.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 13
Z

Zathros

Looking good. I always thought Suzuki might make something that looks like this. I wish Suzuki made a line of Paper models like Yamaha does!