Of course you realise, this means war!

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
Bird....

Yes, I'm having a bash at Zoshos Romulan Warbird! Having had a really good look at the template (usually while waiting for a work programme to load) I'm planning to greeble the living daylights out of this! ;)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The Colonial Fleet is standing by. Maybe she can learn some new battle techniques against the Cylons. ;) :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Is that something like Turkey cooked Greece forms Cyprus? Or was that too political? :wink:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yesterday I had a chat with one of our tenants. The good lady said, five minutes of laughing equaled (the energy of) one egg. I asked her if that would be practical when baking a cake. Needless to say that we were laughing for five minutes... :D;)

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
I look forward to seeing that! This one is probably about 30cm in length. I downloaded ages ago but never got around to building until now. PM me and I can send the template to you. :)

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Looking forward to seeing this build thread, as I'm planning a really big, like two feet long nose to tail feathers stng war bird. I never have downloaded Zosho's Warbird, tho I have tried several times, what's the secret?
Constant basting and slow cooking!

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Love how this is looking so far, now I need to find the plans to add to my collection.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Share them!!

This looks great, especially with the other wing attached. :)