HenryRogers

Hi, My name is Henry and just discover your website thanks to one of your admin members
I was looking for some information about the paper model of Air Wolf and found it on this site.
Hopefully i can still learn a lot on this site

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Henry,

Please let me be the first one to welcome you to Zealot! I am glad to see that you joined the forum! You have come to the right place for all things model building as a whole, and to build and hone your skills. The members here are very helpful.

If I may be so bold to ask, besides AIRWOLF, what other genres (i.e. Sci-Fi, Militaria, Civilian Vehicles, architecture) of paper/cardstock interest you?

When you start a new project, I would like to invite you to post a build thread. Build threads are a great way of show off your work and skills. Not only that, but if you run into an issue with a model you can highlight the area that you are having problems with and we can offer you some suggestions on how to deal with them.

So, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.

Last edited:

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Hello Henry welcom to zealot. This is the place to be for papercraft models. When you start to build your model please start a building thread. If you have any prvious builds please show us some images of these models. Have a good time here.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
WOW! The chess set looks AWESOME!!!

Welcome to the forum, Henry, and thank you very much for posting these pictures. You are doing a great job on the models. Those bikes can be challenging.

Two tips: Try to assemble the models without tabs. Cut them off and use paper strips to combine different parts. Glue them to the back / reverse side. That will give a smoother transition. In addition, paint the edges. This hides the "flesh" of the paper and also improves the look of the model. I tend to skip the latter mainly because I want to have a faster result and to keep my fingers clean (when I painted the edges of the Colonial Blaster my hands looked as if I was doing heavy gardening - with my bare hands). ;)

Take care and have fun and enjoy! :)

P.S.: You may post up to 20 pictures in one post. Just saying. ;)

HenryRogers

Thanks Guys, Here is another chess set a bit biger than the previous ones and there is washers glued at the bottom to give it more weight. I've decide to leave it plain and did not do any paintings on it

Attachments

• 20210523_143652.jpg
    20210523_143652.jpg
    613.6 KB · Views: 6

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Thanks Guys, Here is another chess set a bit biger than the previous ones and there is washers glued at the bottom to give it more weight. I've decide to leave it plain and did not do any paintings on it
I have to say that I like how the black pieces look (with the unpainted edges). The unpainted edges give the pieces that much more definition.