New kit for sharing - Galileo 5 transport shuttle from Star Trek V!!!

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
Ninjatoes just released a real neat kit, two days after my birthday! And its one of my favorite ship designs:

I know that his kits build up real well; great designs and well prepared instructions.

Valuable to anyone? Anyone like to try a build or a redraw?

I also know that Paragon and Bill Perry and Bones McCoy all have redrawn or graphic-ed some of his previous designs (the Defiant, the Chaffee, & the Rubicon), though the DS-9 and the Voyager kit remain without redraws. I think that the Enterprise -D also remains. I wonder why no one ever redrew the DS-9?

The parts to this shuttle kit look well thought out and I'll have to try to build it and test the fit, though his kits, and the instructions, look very promising.

I wonder if someone is planning to redraw it?

Paragon did a nice Galileo mover shuttle and so did Dave (I've been working on a renovated version of Dave's before my recent move, when most of my things got packed and I'm still searching for that kit!). I have never had the chance to finish either of these. Ninjatoes box-box design is very clean and interesting.

Hope its a good find....

Oh! And thanks so much Ninjatoes for this new, exciting opportunity!

I am impressed with the correct hull shaping, with the properly shaped aging, the properly thought out impulse caps, and the undercarriage nacelles. The rounded fore- of the nacelles is also nice and accurate!

Great design!!!!

Last edited:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
This looks very nice. Thank you for posting the news! :)

P.S.: I have added the name of the kit to the title of the thread to allow more readers to know what it is about. ;)

snowmanX

Sep 17, 2017
Fantastic looking kit! I might use this as my intro to Trek models when I wrap up the several projects I have perpetually not complete.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I saw this the other day. Not a big Star trek fan, but I do like the shuttles. ;)

Galileo.jpg

Reactions: Revell-Fan