New in forum

martinsmc

Hello all

My name is Marcelo Martins, living in Brasil, 39 years old. I like many tips of papercraft models, I initiate with "origami" a 15 years ago, and last time discovery papercraft.

I build few models, and like space fiction, or space exploration. Many models are used by my kid, they like this, and many times lost any...

But I am happy, because when build a new model, my kid help me... are a hobby to us.

Below a model clicked years ago:

747218177_7110a4f69b_z.jpg

And today I envolved a build a Enterprise B from " star trek'...

Thanks
Marcelo
http://martinsmc.blogspot.com

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Welocme to the forum. You have come to the right place for both Sci-Fi and Space & Aeronautics. We have many members who are into either (or both) as well.

The TIE Interseptor looks really good. Thank you for sharing your work with us.
It is good to hear that you allow your children to help you and that your build models for them to play with.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Welcome to Zealot!!! That is wonderful your kids get to learn this hobby along with you...It should happen more often!
As always, if you have any questions or need some help or advice, please ask. Someone her will always try to help!

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Welcome! Lots of great build threads here. I hope you find some models that make you happy in the resources section.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to Zealot. We have rules, but they are common sense typoe rules. Great forum, great people. ;)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome, Marcelo! My name is Marcell! ;)

Sorry for the late reply. Have fun and enjoy! :)