Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello Delta,

welcome to the forum! :)

I think you have found the right place to be. We are a great community with many sci-fi fans here, I love BSG, Buck Rogers, Star Wars, Trek, Alien - you name it.

Please post some pictures of your previous builds here, I'd love to see them (if you have any, of course ;) ).

Have fun and enjoy! :)

Marcell

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome to Zealot. Great avatar name!! As Revelle-Fan said, you have come to the right forum. We share, and if you are looking for something, post it, and I am sure someone will come up with it. This forum motto is "FREE". Feel free to post pics of anything you have previously built in this thread, no matter what it is.

Welcome to Zealot.

Zathros

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Welcome Delta!
Make sure to check the gallery and threads with build pics. Looking forward to seeing your work!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello and welcome to Zealot.

Like mentioned before, you have come to the right place for all things SCI-FI! I too am huge sci-fi geek. If you have any questions, concerns, need help or advice. please feel free to ask. We will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).
By all means, please post photos of your work! I would also like to encourage you to post build threads. Build threads are a great way to show off your skills and techniques, as well as highlighting problem areas that you need help with or have found a solution to said problems.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here and I look for ward to seeing your work!!!

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Jan 28, 2013
New Mexico USA
I also welcome you to Zealot...lots of discussions on Sci-Fi around here!!
Enjoy and if you ever have questions, just ask!!

Delta Elite

Jun 10, 2020
I have to say WOW! You folks really know how to make someonefeel welcome. As far as pic's are concerned, I have a tendency to give my away as soon as I complete them. I can't get enough of watching someone's face when I hand them something handmade, especially a model or toy that doesn't require batteries. I am starting to build my "Christmas supply." I came across a large number of Star Wars miniatures (figures for role playing games) and I am going to build some vehicles and scenery I can put the mini's in. I think they will make great gifts.

d5j4vu

Apr 6, 2015
Hello Delta, and wellcome! there's a tradition, you have to post a thread with your first... naa just joking. hope you feel comfortable here.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
I'll add my belated Welcome Aboard. You have found the nicest bunch of Zealot's on the internet. we cover a bit of everything, but a whole bunch of us love Sci-Fi. For me I'm a died in the wool Star Wars, Star Trek, Lost in Space, Battlestar Galactica, Buck Rogers kinda guy. I build a little of everything, paper, plastic, resin, you name it. I hope you enjoy it here at least as much as I have.