New 24x10 inch desktop cutting machine with built in scanner

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Nice!! Pricey though (considering how much this stuff cost to make) but very nice. I like that it can draw. 23" by 10" is really small though, too much. If it was a bit bigger, say 19" x 24", that would be awesome. Still though, nice, especially that is scans. I have a wide format printer. If it could scan lines, then cut those same lines, that would be beyond awesome. It may be able to do so but I have not been able to determine that from the info given on it. Yes, I know it could be done the long way, but an auto scan cut would be "the bomb". ;)

Lee Clifton

Wisdom and Kindness, A Zealot Sage
I thought $249.99 wasn't bad for a cutter that size including the scanner. I can't afford it but compared to other desktops I've seen the price is pretty good.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
It' isn't, I just see a bigger one coming out, for very few dollars more, with much more software capability, not necessarily from Home Depot, probably re-badged, and from either factory direct, which has been a new trend in China, one I welcome, as these companies set up better Customer Service. I just purchased the "Copper Gold frying pan. I waited a year, and they came out with a bigger one, and through in an Induction stove top range with it. It was almost the same price as the previous one. It's amazing how much I got for $136 delivered. You can fry foods without any added oils, Deep Fry, and it maintains temperature in 10 degree increments, up to 500 degrees. It will only cook at that temperature long enough to make a meal, but you can throw ribs in there, for 8 or 9 hours, at 170 degrees. the ribs bones fall out of the meat!! ;)