My work on an Upcoming Low Budget Sci Fi Movie

ShadowCory

Oct 25, 2021
It's been awhile since I have participated here, sorry for that. I do some lurking, but I had to stop paper modeling so I could handle some effects and props for an upcoming low budget science fiction film. I made a set piece with a controller for a spaceship's bridge, one of the on-screen prop weapons and a giant, lumbering alien robot.
Also, my health issues sometimes make it really hard to do much precision cutting and gluing. That really gets to me sometimes. I know plenty of people here have experienced the same things, so I won't harp on it. I hope to return one day.
Cheers!

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Jul 5, 2020
Netherlands
Good to hear from you again. Good luck with shooting your movie if you can share a sneak peak with us I would love to see what you are making.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I am glad to see that you are back. I wish you the very best of luck with the movie project. I hope all goes well with it. I have to agree with @mijob if you can share with us, a sneak peak or a trailer (or even the final film), that would be great!
I hope that your health issues ae resolved and you can continue to do what you enjoy doing.

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
I have always enjoyed what you do with your modeling, and it's good to see your posts again.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Sounds very interesting! :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello Cory, great to see you again! :)

I'd love to see the finished product. If you have a chance (and the permission of the film producers, of course), please show us some pictures of the props.

Btw, how is Twiki doing? ;)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Very cool! I'll be watching it once it's ready! :)

Are you in front or behind the camera only?

Reactions: ShadowCory