My Jupiter 2 is almost ready to fly!

SURFDUKE2001

Kartonmodellbauer
Feb 14, 2006
Ran out of ink! I was not paying attention to warning on the levels. I'll be a little behind on promised build pictures. I'll get back to building tonight.

Hope you have a great day folks!

Reactions: spaceagent-9

zathros

-----SENIOR----
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 6, 2013
I would wish that all .pdf's be in the "Resource" section, that way you will have control over who downloads it, and it doesn't get lost in the threads, it's right there, in "Resources". That also gives you the full control over removal, modification, etc. with the file. ;)

SURFDUKE2001

Kartonmodellbauer
Feb 14, 2006
I was able to update the text but I can't upload a pdf or zip file to resource section for some reason. It claims that they are not valid file extensions? Help please?

Thanks!

SURFDUKE2001

Kartonmodellbauer
Feb 14, 2006
Attached is the latest beta design. Again this is beta only. Build at your own risk. Pictures of my build will be in next post.

Attachments

SURFDUKE2001

Kartonmodellbauer
Feb 14, 2006
Got to post new PDFs in the morning. All new stuff but I have to do it from my computer and I'm not at it right now. The zip file is wrong extension to be allowed. And to big to post uncompressed. Sorry for the delay.

Have a great day and remember this is beta stuff build at your own risk. Post in the morning for your enjoyment.

Carl

zathros

-----SENIOR----
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 6, 2013
This is going to be a great model. So many of us grew up wanting a model of this, and the detail you've put in is taking the model over the top. :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
I am happy to see my efforts are being received well. I'll be up early and hope to have more build pictures available mid day Sunday.

Getting ready to watch lost in space on MeTV. Gotta research you know LoL.

Have a great night!
Like I mentioned before, You are doing a GREAT job on this project! You are bringing back memories of the childhood that many of us had in a way that not many others can! So, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

SURFDUKE2001

Kartonmodellbauer
Feb 14, 2006
Here are today's pictures. Please note that this is a rough beta build. I will do a clean build for myself and display after this is complete.

Build at your own risk for now!!

Fly safe!

Attachments