Muphyaa's (TOS) Cylon Raider

zathros

-----SENIOR----
Administrator
Apr 6, 2013
Aaron's model is a bunch of panel lines on a a shell. There's no way as to checking it's overall shape to see how accurate. If you build it, you will have a shape with many panel lines. May be a good foundation for greebling, which would take much research.

As far as the other guy,, spit after you say that name, and please avoid saying or referring to it on the forum. :blueface:

Reactions: spaceagent-9

zathros

-----SENIOR----
Administrator
Apr 6, 2013
For the record, I admire Aaron Murphy for his diligent, though dim bulb. Thought sometimes he forgets who his friends are/were, and he has no good reason for not visiting this forum, especiallly we the situation I offered him. (Maybe he does now!) I think he forgot how much I taught him, in private emails to my home, that man just did not understand Rhino 3D. I felt slighted. Now, I only mention it because it came up, but would still welcome him. Publicity is publicity, he doesn't seem to understand that either.

Dagger

Feb 12, 2019
It would be interesting to see this built, I never saw one on paper, if that of Ninjatoes. In my personal taste, the one of the original series pleases me more than that of the most sinister-looking Ninjatoes.

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Jun 2, 2015
I was wondering if anyone has posted a build thread of Muphyaa's (TOS) Cylon Raider? Here is the link to the download: http://jleslie48.com/bg/index.html
View attachment 180416
I am wanting to build it, However, I am curious to see if anyone else has and look how they did it.
Thank you!
Looks neat! I've always loved the TOS Cylon Raider. I built the Gearz's version of the BSG. It's about a foot & half long. Nice beginner's model with some room for greebling. Hope everyone had a nice Christmas and wonderful New Year.

Take care.

Sky Seeker

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack

Rhaven Blaack

ADMINISTRATOR
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
Looks neat! I've always loved the TOS Cylon Raider. I built the Gearz's version of the BSG. It's about a foot & half long. Nice beginner's model with some room for greebling. Hope everyone had a nice Christmas and wonderful New Year.

Take care.

Sky Seeker
I to built that Galactica several years ago. It was a fun build. I need to rebuild it some day soon.
Here is a photo of it.
2694-1508471964-6b602515e711aabac4ecd470bee61933.jpg