Moonbase Alpha "LEGACY"

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
It seems that there is going to be a "continuation" of Moonbase Alpha, called Moonbase Alpha "LEGACY"! I am curious to see just how it turns out!!!
Here is a YouTube video that talks about it!

Here is a link that talks more about it: https://spaceoperasociety.wixsite.com/spaceoperasociety/legacy

Here is a pic of the new Stungun:
1581819267225.png

Last edited:
Reactions: zathros

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
It's been a year since anything was posted. I'll bet it doesn't get done. Everyone wants their slice of the pie, and with the different forms of distribution, many shows are going to streaming, wanting us to pay for every episode, on top of our satellite or cable bills.

Just look at "The Expanse", SyFy paid for the show, and when it became a hit, SyFy could not get streaming rights. Greedy people made it a niche item, and frankly, I don't have the money to waste on every single new show that comes out. If this show had any chance of coming to fruition, more would have been said about it, but someone out there probably has rights, and they want a big chunk of change. I doubt it would come to Satellite or Cable, probably another show you'd have to stream and pay for. Everyone wants their own network, and the public gets screwed. So a great idea like this, well, I doubt it has a chance. I hope I am wrong. :sadno:

Reactions: lyter1958