Monobike/ mono bike

cylongirl

Galactica lives in Germany
Bei Phoxim läuft ein kleiner Guppenbau.http://www.phoxim.de/forum/index.php?board=126.0
Hier ist einmal mein Monobike, inspiriert vom Phoxim "Bernie"
i30775bpr5na.jpg

In a small group Phoxim construction runs.
Here's even my mono bike , inspired by Phoximmitbauer " Bernie "
i30778bx9e3r.jpg

i30776byul6q.jpg

And go........
i30806bygx3s.jpg

i30807bu4aku.jpg

i30808b3z3qy.jpg

Not so easy with the circle ...
i30810bjfaac.jpg

Last edited:

cylongirl

Für die Stabilität habe ich einen Stahldraht gebogen und eingeklebt. Wer es erkennt, für den das Foto.
For the stability I have bent and glued a steel wire . Whoever recognizes the picture .

The first layers of paint you can hopefully see how it will look once
Mit den ersten Farbschichten kann man hoffentlich erkennen wie es einmal aussehen soll.

i30831bvbg3w.jpg

i30832b2lpmw.jpg

i30833benp0e.jpg

Sitzprobe.....seating sample
i30835bmeeqa.jpg

Last edited:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
That really is pretty neat Cylon Girl!!

I saw one with a V-8 Buick engine that could go way too fast. The problem is the "Laws or precession" which make steering and controlling the huge gyroscope rather difficult, and braking is tricky. This guy got going really fast, and when he tried to stop, the whole unit rolled over and did the things gyroscopes do when upset violently. Needless to say, a very bad accident happened and he got hurt really bad. It was on YouTube, Video below. Neat concept though a very small wheel in the front 17 inches, or so, would make it more viable. I have 300,000 miles on motorcycles, and driven just about every kind, from turn of the century, to the latest and greatest. There are many many good motorcycles to be had right now for very little money. Good transportation cheap.

cylongirl

@zathros, Ein starkes Video, danke fürs raussuchen.
A strong video , thanks for find
HGJ
Hier ist mein Bike und das meines Mannes....
Here's my bike and my husband ....
index.php

index.php

Es ist zwar kein Monobike, aber gekonnt umgefallen bin ich auch schon........
HGJ

Last edited:

cylongirl

Here my weekend shopping
i30902bqski0.jpg

Nun habe ich die vormals geraden ´Beine angewinkelt und die nun folgenden Bilder zeigen den gegenwärtigen Stand.
Nun bin ich etwas unschlüssig was ich mit der Figur weiter mache.....
Now I have bent the formerly straight 'Beine and the following pictures show the current state .
Now I'm a little hesitant what I continue with the figure.
i30903bkq7as.jpg

i30904brevc3.jpg

i30905b143z9.jpg

i30906b12hjw.jpg

i30907bfg3n4.jpg

i30908bymakg.jpg

HGJ

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Cylongirl,

You've a very nice detailed job on this one. Wunderbar! Thanks for sharing your incredible work.

Sky Seeker

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Cylon Girl, you amaze me!! Your husband must really be someone special to have someone like you. :)

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
The poor stormtrooper! He forgot to look both ways before he crossed the street! Looks like a hard drive and hard pick up at the same time. Nice pics. Thanks for sharing!

Sky Seeker