Moldy Crow / Milleniumfalsehood / 1:48

Status
Not open for further replies.

wedge

Hello Everybody - there is another model , that I want to build , but I don´t have much time , so it continues very slowly. It is very long time since Milleniumfalsehood released this model and there is a lot of people from this forum talking about building it :mrgreen: Maybe I´m the first of them , but I hope not the last one.
BTW - Thank you "M"

20090223211338-35103-full.jpg

20090223211410-35104-full.jpg

20090223211531-35105-full.jpg

20090223211545-35107-full.jpg

Stev0

Jan 30, 2006
Looks great. I like the greebling on the hull. Are you gloss coating this???

Millenniumfalsehood

Mar 17, 2007
Ark City, Kansas
WOO-HOOOO!

You are *REALLY* doing this ship justice, Wedge! I am so enthralled with the job you've done with the cockpit! It's looking quite shnazzy! :cool: :thumb: :mrgreen:

Stev0, I hope he doesn't gloss-coat this one. It is, after all, the *Moldy* Crow. :wink:

Man, you are doing a fantastic job, Wedge. I *really* can't wait to see what you'll do with the engines. The model was designed to be articulated, and I think plastic parts in the same size and shape would work better than the paper ones I made for it.

Oh boy, I am jazzed that someone is finally building this sucker! Are you planning on doing one of the dioramas I designed to display it in?

Hot4Darmat

Apr 15, 2007
Kingston, Ontario
I just keep coming back to look at these amazing photos. I can't believe the amount of work and detail you packed into the cockpit. Really impressive work. I can't wait to see what you do with the rest of it.

wedge

Hello everybody :) I´m working on another project , but it is very (VERY) huge one ( one day , you will understand :D ) So I have no time for Moldy and for LM. Maybe I can take a picture of Moldy ( but there is only a small progress ). I really appreciate your interest in my building and I promise that in the future I will be working on it.

About the diorama : I thing , that some kind of stand will be very nice and the beautiful shape of moldy will be better to see ( so I´m not going to make the landing gear ) Maybe I´ll use your dioramas for another (smaller ) version of moldy) :thumb:

Thanks for your patience :wave:

Millenniumfalsehood

Mar 17, 2007
Ark City, Kansas
No rush Wedge, just wanted to know how things are going. :thumb:

I should probably mention this now: the big thing on the bottom of the cockpit module should actually be concave, not convex. Just thought I'd mention it before you go to paint it; it should just pop right in and not be too much trouble(unless you reinforced it from behind, in which case it'll take some surgery).

julianmaurice

Apr 1, 2009
Amazing! I love the subject and the detail is absoluteley spot on. You have a fantastic skill.

Looking forward to seeing more!

jparenti

Jun 3, 2006
Vienna, Illinois, USA
You are doing a fantastic job with this model wedge. It looks like it's cast from plastic. I wish I could get my lines as straight as yours.

Also, I am ashamed that I had to do a Google search to find out what this ship was. :eek:ops: I had never heard of it before.

Status
Not open for further replies.