Micahrogers is now a Moderator

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I have asked Micah to be a Moderator of Zealot and he has accepted. His knowledge and expertise, excellent character, his extraordinary abilities in bringing his figurines to life, and his other builds, bring a great asset and person to the forefront of the forum. So let's welcome Micahrogers as the newest Staff member of Zealot. :)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Who will catch that reference.
Isn't that "what she said"??? :Grin: :drinksmile: :noteeth:

Congratulations, my friend! Welcome to The Z-Team!

:Bravo::Bravo::Bravo:

The job really isn't as difficult as you think. Just look at me. I completely run on coffee, don't know what "sleep" and "vacation" is, and when I'm not surfing around the web hunting for new paper models Rhaven Blaack is whipping me hard gently to make some. So it's really not too bad at all. :sticktongue: :sticktongue: :sticktongue:

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Isn't that "what she said"??? :Grin: :drinksmile: :noteeth:

Congratulations, my friend! Welcome to The Z-Team!

:Bravo::Bravo::Bravo:

The job really isn't as difficult as you think. Just look at me. I completely run on coffee, don't know what "sleep" and "vacation" is, and when I'm not surfing around the web hunting for new paper models Rhaven Blaack is whipping me hard gently to make some. So it's really not too bad at all. :sticktongue: :sticktongue: :sticktongue:
LOL now if we could just gvet the missing emojis fixed :bulgeeye:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Beuch I find the wording of your post really funny! :laughrolling:

Reactions: micahrogers