March Photo Contest: LPABP

Status
Not open for further replies.

jon-monon

This months topic: Little Plastic Anything But People. People can be in the photo, but lets see your dogs, pigs, cats, cows and automobiles. LPABP's: figures and other small items, like cars. No houses, trees bridges, etc. (of course, metal is equally as acceptable)

Same rules as usual, one entry per person, must be your own photo. The contest will end and we will have a vote at or near the end of the month.

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
OK, now that I know what LPABPs are :) here is a shot of almost all of the plastic automobiles on my layout...its the day shift at Cargill.
Ralph

Attachments

• cargill cars.jpg
    cargill cars.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 372

spitfire

I thought it was Little Plastic Animals Biting People!!

Nice entries Ralph and Robin. :thumb:

Val

F

Fred_M

Fred's reads the paper while his faithful dog Buck keeps an eye out for the revenuers.

F

Fred_M

Dis here is one of dem citified cookers, it has a built in fire box and fire door just like one of dem dare Iron Horsie Thingies. Saves wood. Goberment said to saves energy, weeze a doin r part. Fred

jon-monon

Great photo's everyone!

Tyson Rayles said:
Well it appears Fred has never seen a real still! Jack that thang off the ground and build a fire under it will ya! :D :)

If ya'll had genuine P-K low smoke stills, ya wouldn't need ta call them hills the smokies :D :D :D

99% of all P-K stills are not busted up by revinuers in the first 5 years after sale*.

*estimates based on testimony of one of our customers.

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
Hey...Thats My Fire Hydrant!

Demon doesn't like the fact that the stray dog is using his personal fire hydrant. Go find another one pal!
Note: I painted the Prieser dog to look like mine.

Attachments

• hydrant2.jpg
    hydrant2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 249

Jon Grant

Plastic cars and what's on the billboard could be plastic too, or is that silicone?

aag.sized.jpg

Jon:wave:

2slim

Silicone Jon, definately Silicone! That appears to be a very dangerous street indeed, lots of fender-benders I'd suspect. Reminds me of a cartoon I once saw where a similarly endowed lass, (wearing much less) was standing in a layout room trying to get a fellows attention and the caption read "not now woman!, can't you see I've got a railroad to run?"

2slim

Bryant01

Here is a pic of a couple of little plastic cars. The truck is a 1948 ford and there is a 1949 Hudson Hornet in the far background.
Bryant

aeb.sized.jpg

Karl Osolinski

March Photo

Hello,

This is my first attempt at posting here at The Gauge. Not sure if it's going to work since I use AOL.

The old station wagon has an avid railfan pacing the ten-wheeler trying to get some photos!!

That's old-man Penza and his two sons ignoring the passing engine.

Karl Osolinski
Berkley, MI

Attachments

• gaugemail.jpg
    gaugemail.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 229
Status
Not open for further replies.