M4A4 Sherman VC Firefly, Halinski 1:25

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Excellent video, excellent job on building this model to a standard I've never seen by anyone. Damn, that is just fantastic, and this build thread is fantastic too. You took us along on your journey and I know I have garnered much knowledge from seeing your building technique. :)

Reactions: snake7

Chuffy70

Jun 5, 2022
Norwich UK
snake 7 there are no more superlatives to offer on this build, other than stunning!

The effort here from you and the kit designer are exemplary, to the point of being better than most, if not all, plastic kits!

I have spent a few wonderful hours going through your build and it amazes me still how something so beautiful as this can be made from paper.

A truly 10 out of 10 build... "now I MUST build a tank kit!" I have found myself saying

A question please... on page 20 I think you mention a certain glue - Grand brand clear glue, can you tell me what type of glue this is and where did you order this from as I'm having trouble locating it.

Reactions: snake7 and Sudsy

snake7

Dec 13, 2004
Israel
snake 7 there are no more superlatives to offer on this build, other than stunning!

The effort here from you and the kit designer are exemplary, to the point of being better than most, if not all, plastic kits!

I have spent a few wonderful hours going through your build and it amazes me still how something so beautiful as this can be made from paper.

A truly 10 out of 10 build... "now I MUST build a tank kit!" I have found myself saying

A question please... on page 20 I think you mention a certain glue - Grand brand clear glue, can you tell me what type of glue this is and where did you order this from as I'm having trouble locating it.
Thank you Chuffy. Really appreciate your kind words. Did my best.
As for the glue - it is polish glue Brand Clear Glue (BCG). Works like white glue, but much comfortable for gluing edge to edge. I ordered it from polish site here

Chuffy70

Jun 5, 2022
Norwich UK
Thank you Chuffy. Really appreciate your kind words. Did my best.
As for the glue - it is polish glue Brand Clear Glue (BCG). Works like white glue, but much comfortable for gluing edge to edge. I ordered it from polish site here
Thank you for the link, buddy, really appreciate that... I'll hopefully order some of that and give it a spin!

Reactions: micahrogers