Lost my mo-jo....

Cybergrinder

Member Extraordinaire
All of a sudden I have no desire to carry on with the spitfire, or start something else.

I'm sure it's temporary, I think I'm just tired. That said my daughter thinks it's my new girlfriend taking time away from the models....;)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Congrats on your new gf! :Drinks:

Don't worry, pal. Everyone experiences a phase in life where he / she needs a break. I know that from experience and I can assure you the need to get back to designing / building will come back to you. The timeout helps you to re-organize things, to clear your mind and to break out from routine. I often found myself taking a break after days or weeks of continously pursuing a goal. It will give you new strength and ideas to complete your project even better. Building is supposed to be fun and must not become a source for stress or pressure. Just stay around and be amazed by the artistry of our fellow members. Sooner or later the spirit will be re-ignited. :)

P.S.: Maybe your new gf could be interested in paper modeling as well. That may be interesting and could make the papercrafting bug bite you once again..! ;)

Last edited:

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
It might just be a spurt, rest spurt, rest kind of thing. I'm going thru it also, working out the ideas I need to make things work on the step after this one to make it work and avoid the pitfalls I have learned. Hang in there, and good luck on your new relationships.