Looking For Ron

GlueAndPaperGuy

Sep 15, 2020
I got to know Ron Caudillo a bit during 2020. His story and mine match pretty close. I did a feature video of his papercraft work on my YouTube channel. I admire this guy quite a bit. I reached out over the American Thanksgiving holiday. He never answered. I called his cell phone. It is ringing to the right place. I think the message has changed. Anyone heard from Ron? I don't want to loose touch with such talented creator. Hope all is well with him.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Ron's around, but extremely busy, traveling the world. I don't know what to tell you but he is alive and kicking, and a cornerstone member of this forum. :)

Reactions: GlueAndPaperGuy

GlueAndPaperGuy

Sep 15, 2020
Ron's around, but extremely busy, traveling the world. I don't know what to tell you but he is alive and kicking, and a cornerstone member of this forum. :)
The absolute best possible answer I could get. 2020 puts a filter on everything. Thank you so much.

Reactions: zathros

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I joined"Facepalm", but I never look at the account. My wife does. It's weird people comment there and never notice the page is essentially dead. :)