Looking for a Rolls Royce Trent 800

inky

Jun 24, 2011
Coast of S. Texas
Just built a 1:24 scale semi truck and am now working on a trailer for it, I want to put a Rolls Royce Trent 800 as it's load. Just wondering if there are any paper models of this engine or do I need to design one?

Z

Zathros

This is what I have so far. I hope the parts aren't too small. I'll unfold it tomorrow.

Attachments

• R1.jpg
    R1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 158
Z

Zathros

I have to finish off the vanes in the back part of the engine. It's going to be pretty small, which means small light weight paper for some parts. You will ave to figure out where, or if you want tabs. I think you will have to use paper strips to glue. I'll finish it off tomorrow, and you can see if you can do something with it.

Z

Zathros

Saun, Here is the model, in an exploded view. Let me know. Also we have the ability to communicate off forum if I my memory serves me correct. It would be easier to send it to you that way. Being the kind of model it s, you will have to decide where you and how you want to glue it together. This wouldn't qualify even a as a "Hmm, look at what I doodled, pre-Beta". Which is why it won't be released generally. :)

Attachments

• Ex1.jpg
    Ex1.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 152
  • Ex2.jpg
    Ex2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 23
Z

Zathros

I am sorry. I thought you knew I did CAD. I don't produce models, per se. I enjoy helping others. With some common sense, this should go together pretty straightforwardly. I would use a skewer down the center to align the parts. Let me know if you have my e-mail address. Send me a P.M. Thanks!

What starts at ZEALOT, stays at ZEALOT, a far as my personal work goes. :)

Attachments

• RF1.jpg
    RF1.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 15
  • RF2.jpg
    RF2.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 14