Little Signiture choo choos

CRed

Dec 10, 2006
Duluth,MN
Yep,just download it to a folder then upload it using photobucket or similar then all you have to do is insert the URL in your sig.

Cannonball

More Trains Than Brains
Dec 4, 2006
St. Joseph, MO
CNWman said:
The system keeps saying I'm over 500 charicters. I KNOW you guys have longer trains than what I wanna post. What's goin on?:confused:
Did you take out the rest of the stuff in your signature before trying to attach the gif image? Your entire signature can't be over 500 characters and with everything you already have, I'm willing to bet you're going over that in short order.

Alan Bickley

Dec 22, 2003
Bicester, Oxford, UK
Visit site
Hmm, I've been thinking about this for some time. I couldn't see any for British outline trains in the link. Is there a "scale" that these GIFs are done to? I was thinking that I could produce my own on Photoshop.

Alan Bickley

Dec 22, 2003
Bicester, Oxford, UK
Visit site
Thanks for that link. I have noted down the template sizes for shipping containers and I'll work it out from there.
It's funny, but I used to do something similar with a paint program on my Commodore Amiga 500 many moons ago. It's also funny that I might have to measure my models in order to get my planned gifs to "scale". It's a bit like 2-dimentional model making!