Launch when ready!

Danscrew

Danscrew
Oct 10, 2011
Rouyn-Noranda, Québec
You are welcome, buddy! :)

Dan, I noticed something that has been overlooked on all shuttle models so far. The registration number is incomplete. A decal saying "SC" is missing - on BOTH sides. Please zoom in on the pictures and take a look:

Shuttle_Original_Miniature_002.jpg

Shuttle_Original_Miniature_055.jpg

Just saying. Not a design flaw but that happens when new hi-res reference pictures appear. ;)
Copy m'y friend. I Will do some ting about it. Thanks thumbsup

Reactions: Revell-Fan

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
By accident I came across a Warhammer model called Xiphon Interceptor. I was wondering if there was a paper model available - and yes:

If you look at it you understand why I mention it here in the Viper thread. With a prolongued nose and a new paintjob this model could become a "Xiphon Viper" version. ;)

Reactions: Rhaven Blaack

d5j4vu

Apr 6, 2015
I have to ask for forvigeness :) last time i just looked this from far far away, and comment "oh, it would be nice to build this" but this thread has so much to tell. Indeed was a large journey, and this first step its done! congrats Revell-Fan, you did and amazing job.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
hbf-tex.jpg

Hello fans,

just a small sitrep: I'm currently revising the New BSG hangar bay to make the components easier to build. I'm now tackling the tool room. So far it consisted of two chunky blocks with noting but hot air inside. Now it will get a complete interior and a removable top. Stay tuned! ;)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
View attachment 192434

Hello fans,

just a small sitrep: I'm currently revising the New BSG hangar bay to make the components easier to build. I'm now tackling the tool room. So far it consisted of two chunky blocks with noting but hot air inside. Now it will get a complete interior and a removable top. Stay tuned! ;)
GREAT NEWS!!!
I am really looking forward to it!!!

Reactions: Awry_Chaos

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
Dec 22, 2020
Spokane, WA
View attachment 192434

Hello fans,

I can't wait. This is going to be superb! Rhaven is going to need this soon!