Launch when ready!

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello there,

I have prepared another Viper variation. The cloaked Viper from Galactica 1980. The kit consists of 8 pages. She is a bit difficult to assemble because the parts are invisible. I have attached a preview of the first page.

CloakedViper.jpg

:biggrin:

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Oh, yes! I almost forgot about that. You'll achieve the best result when you print the parts on transparent foil. Laser print is recommended. Using a cutting machine could be an advantage. ;)

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Looks Great! Fantastic looking model! Thanks for a beautiful Viper MK I!

You are welcome, buddy! :)

I'm a happy man. Thanks you RF thumbsup
It will be an honor for me to build this model. After complet my Colonial Shuttle, I Will start this new project
Dan, I noticed something that has been overlooked on all shuttle models so far. The registration number is incomplete. A decal saying "SC" is missing - on BOTH sides. Please zoom in on the pictures and take a look:

Shuttle_Original_Miniature_002.jpg

Shuttle_Original_Miniature_055.jpg

Just saying. Not a design flaw but that happens when new hi-res reference pictures appear. ;)

Last edited:

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Not to hijack this thread, but to see a more screen accurate model of the shuttle (preferably in both 1:48 & 1:32 scale) would be very nice!

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Martin did a GREAT job on this. He copied every panel and conduit. There are only minor things which only got visible after the hi-res pictures were made available. :)
True, his model is a great model. I was just wanting something in the scales that I model in without breaking up the parts that he has created.
I know that I will more than likely have to having it printed on a large format printer Professionally).