Lamborghini Concept in PAPER?

McGee

Cory
Oct 5, 2013
Spokane
announce1Hello everyone....calling all ambitious card modelers. I found this link tonight while trying to post exotic car and Lamborghini lineage pics to a friend's FB tonight.
The car is amazing looking. A return to the more masculine, clean linear hard line wedge shapes, and lends itself perfectly to an incredible and strong conversation piece as a paper model.
I have no paper model design or engineering skills, but I WILL build this baby if someone wants to tackle it.
PLEASE TACKLE IT.:-D

http://www.carscoops.com/2013/04/lamborghini-ganador-supercar-design.html

McGee

Cory
Oct 5, 2013
Spokane
This definitely harkens back to the older Bertone and Italdesign concepts and lines of the 80s supercars.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I guess you are all Lambo fans. I find these cars that seem to practice angles and planes devoid and emotionless. My own personal opinion, that being said, I think because of those same reasons, it lends itself to paper well. :)

McGee

Cory
Oct 5, 2013
Spokane
Zathros, I do love the lamborghini lineage, and I think the later designs like the countach and post countach designs because of their linear clean smooth planes and lines, lend themselves to easily engineered paper modeling designs. But I have to honestly say that If I could have my choice of any car, and the ones I really gravitate towards are the cars like a 1967 A/C Cobra 427, or 1963 split window Stingray, or even a '65-'67 Stingray, a 49' drop top mercury led sled, or a '68 R/T hemi Charger.
Honestly the list of cars I drool over is pretty extensive and covers a pretty broad scope of designs and lines and aesthetics, so I completely agree with you as well, in your appreciation for autos of a completely different feel and look, than the lamborghini's wedge like shapes provide.