Klingon Vor´cha Build

Sky Seeker

Well Established Member
Jun 1, 2015
Finaly finished and on display in my sons room with the others

Really enjoyed this build, it just took forever because of going back to work post covid

I've learned that some builds are better with the flaps cut off - the stand for this is a lot easier to build WITH the tags left on

Love your fleet that you have there!:Bravo: That poor Klingon looks like it's a little outgunned. You might have to do something about that. :noteeth: Love the colors on the Vor'cha.thumbsup Thanks for sharing your build of this fine model.

Sky Seeker

Reactions: AdmiralGR

AdmiralGR

May 3, 2020
London
This was a very clean and informative build and thread.

Thanks!

Noe I just have to find this version, and some of the others, and build a set for comparison!

If you want file for any just let me know. I belive I got them all here or via scouring the wayback machine

AdmiralGR

May 3, 2020
London
Love your fleet that you have there!:Bravo: That poor Klingon looks like it's a little outgunned. You might have to do something about that. :noteeth: Love the colors on the Vor'cha.thumbsup Thanks for sharing your build of this fine model.

Sky Seeker

There is a K'Tinga hanging from the ceiling of the other side of the room - I just couldn't get it in the same shot.

I have file printed for a BOP and and smaller fan battle cruiser - I just need time now!

Reactions: Sky Seeker