KenLWest's B58 Hustler

I just finished the testbuild of Ken's amazing B58, here are the pictures, the building thread is over at papermodelers, and it will be available soon from ecardsmodels

Attachments

• DSC00092.jpg
    DSC00092.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC00085.jpg
    DSC00085.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC00089.jpg
    DSC00089.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC00076.jpg
    DSC00076.jpg
    157.4 KB · Views: 37
Hee,Hee..
I just ran into a Mitchell here that looks vagely familiar..:mrgreen:
But IMHO the B58 deserves all the attention it can get :mrgreen:

Bomarc

Hee,Hee..
I just ran into a Mitchell here that looks vagely familiar..

What? Did that guy dragged out *that* old chestnut here?!!! The man has no shame......:rolleyes:

But IMHO the B58 deserves all the attention it can get

Absolutely :thumb:

You should populate some of the plastic-centric model forums with it. Like the American Express commercials we get here in the States, I've no doubt the reaction would be "priceless"....

Mike

-Jim G

Absolutely beautiful! I would say that it sets the Gold standard for models, but I would be wrong because obviously it sets the Silver standard.

E

ekuth

Bjesus!

Okay, you're on a roll, Billy.

POTW!

Last edited by a moderator:

peter taft

Excellent build buy a TOP guy, and designed by the other TOP guy... Billy and Ken make an AWESOME team. Very well deserved P.O.T.W - My hat is most certainly off to you guys :thumb:

I'd say retire the POTW - but we need to see Bomarc's entry and a few others before we do. Billy - any fiber-optic camera shots of the interior, instrument panels, checklist pages, random goobers lost under the seat ...

Yogi (still stunned)

rbeach84

New to Paper
How was it done?

Just what is the secret of that natural metal finish? Special paper, or special technique?

Thanks for the info...

Regards,
Robert

Elliott

It just seems kind of natural to see you posting here Billy. Superb build of a superb model (naturally)! Thanks for posting your work; it's much appreciated.

BManHere

Excellent job! I like the technique of shooting your pictures on the mirror, it gives a great view of the whole model.