K-9 or ghostbusters

ckinnell

jedidude,

My dear friend, for quality, go K-9, :thumb:, to be fair, i have done a hell of a lot for many DrWho sites re- 3d art and models, the concept of K-9 would be a very nice and straight for wards model to complete, nice angles and lines, with or without the gun extended.

What scale will you go for? something for the shelf, OR, R/C size!!?, would be impressive, suggest that, if you go for K9, would do main body in mounting card, and then, print off, all the nice markings etc etc etc, separate and adhere to the main body work later.....

Good luck, me, I'm doing a full size DALEK, but then, it won`t be the first i`ve made................:twisted::cool::wave:..

Fond regards,

Tom...

ckinnell

Suggestion mate,

Why not join the dalek builders guild like myself, their you will get official plans etc etc, hope this might help mate...........

Tom...........:thumb::wave:

The king

i say a remote control k-9 could be made without to much difficulty. there are a blueprints and pics available even a paper model on the net

dkaniel

Suggestion mate,

Why not join the dalek builders guild like myself, their you will get official plans etc etc, hope this might help mate...........

Tom...........:thumb::wave:

Could you provide a link for the Dalek Builders Guild? I would love to be the first kid on my block with life size Dalek for Halloween

Dennis D

There's a K-9 paper model at http://www.huxter.org/dwfun/dwa/K92-improved.jpg

dwa-k9-built.jpg

Light_Tech

I love K-9 and have plans for a full scale one, but don't get me wrong Ghostbusters is pretty awesome as well. There's lots of good information over on Gbfans.com, I'm sure the boards are alive right about now with it being so close to Halloween.