Jurassic Park gate with T-Rex under construction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craftman

Aug 10, 2013
Europe
To Revell-Fan;
Wow! Thank you sooooo much! I put a lot of hard work in to it, feels good that it is appreciated!
And I am happy with how it turned out! :)

To clif52;
Thanks! I love it too!
Instead of giving you an exact measurement (some people here use inches, some centimeters), I can tell you that it is as wide as the lenght of my arm from the elbow to my fingertips. Hope that helps!
A bigger one would be cool of course! Go for it! :)

To johanvanacker;
Thank you!! The finish was the most important part to me, nice that you noticed!
More will come! :) In some form, somehow!

To freddyman;
Thank you very much!
It´s hard to build without any kind of pattern or finished plan so I´m glad this somewhat improvised build was liked! :)

To Rogerio Silva;
Thanks a lot! Great that you think it is realistic, I had to work a lot on the scale of the T-Rex body to make it fit with the head and the gate, took some time, but the end result turned out ok I think! Thanks again! :)

Famous Dave

Jul 30, 2007
That's really a neat idea. Doing a great job so far. Keep it up and I can't wait to see the finished result.

Dave

Craftman

Aug 10, 2013
Europe
To dnalor;
Thank you so very much! :) It was a hard build!

To Indy500Lee;
Thank you! I´m happy people like it! :)

To Chris74;
Wow, thanks a lot!! :)

To Famous Dave;
Ehh, what? So far? Thank you for thinking it´s a great idea! However, it´s already done!!! :)
Check the page before this to see the finished result!!

Anthon

Jul 14, 2015
Hi!
I know this is a very old discussion but... do you still have the templates for the gate? :)

MAKE SURE YOU READ ALLTHE RULES . A first post with "Gimme,Gimme" is not a good way to start! You first post should have been and "Introduction", and you could have slipped a request.

ZATHROS
ADMINISTRATOR

Last edited by a moderator:

Famous Dave

Jul 30, 2007
To Craftman:
Don't know how I missed the entire second page of posts. Doh!! Anyway, to you I say, Absolutely an awesome job. Looks like something you'd see as an advert at the theater. Gorgeous and thank you so much for sharing.
Dave

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
To whom this applies, READ THE FORUM RULES AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF. THAT WILL BE YOUR NEXT POST.

DO NOT POST IN THREADS OLDER THAN 3 MONTHS, UNLESS YOU ARE THE STARTER OF THAT THREAD. Use the P.M. (Private Messaging) system for questions like that!!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Thread Closed . your treading on thin ice. You obviously haven't read the Rules, our very simple, easy Rules. A perilous,, doubtful entry. I'm taking bets on you not making it through the night!!

Reactions: Cforrest900
Status
Not open for further replies.