Ipod Touch Can't Connect to wifi

RocketmanTan

Mar 21, 2010
New York, NY
rocketmantan.deviantart.com
Well...it appears technology hates me, for my ipod touch is now screwing with me :curse: My ipod touch cannot connect to ANY wifi network for some reason. For instance, when I click for information for a wifi network, all the data is blank. When I try connecting, it says that i am unable to connect. This happens even when I try to connect to my home network. Advice, anyone?
Solutions I've tried:
*Restarting my ipod

Thanks in advance.
--Bryan "Opposite over Adjacent" Tan

RocketmanTan

Mar 21, 2010
New York, NY
rocketmantan.deviantart.com
nevermind!:mrgreen: Managed to fix the problem. For those who might be experiencing the same problem, simply turn off your wireless router, wait for about 10 seconds, and turn it back on. MAKE SURE THAT YOUR IPOD IS COMPLETELY TURNED OFF BEFORE AND DURING WHAT I JUST DESCRIBED.

Athaboros

Jun 7, 2010
Yeah, my iPod touch can be finicky about wireless sometimes as well. You may want to consider investing in a better router -- since upgrading mine, I've had no problems with wireless on any of my devices.

willbrooks

Jun 9, 2010
I tend to get this problem, but only when I visit my parents.

At my house, it works fine. Soon as I visit the folks, it just will not connect.

I'll try rebooting next time i'm home

:)

hobgob

May 15, 2011
sometimes the wifi connection reaches its limit and must be restarted to enable new connections.