Introduction

spotcheem

Hello fellow modelers, I am new to the group and would like to learn from being a member, as well as maybe contributing as well. My hobby interests are varied, I enjoy HO scale trains, paper models, plastic car models usually in 1/24 scale, and 1/144 scale anything. I'm 70 , retired, and enjoy all aspects of modeling. Currently I am working on a paper bird model, and a 1/20 scale Revival Kit of an Alfa Romeo P-3.
Cheers!
Robert

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Welcome Aboard spotcheem!!

We hope you will enjoy your stay with us. Zealot is a community of hobbyists with varied interests. I do Sci-Fi, Realspace, vehicles, and miniatures. Paper, plastic, resin brass, steel, I do what interests me. You'll find good company in trains, and models, paper and plastic.

Thank you for the introduction, and stating your interests. We'll try to help as best we can.

Again, Welcome Aboard.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Robert,

Welcome to Zealot! You have come to the right place for all things model building as a whole, and to build and hone your skills. The members here are very helpful.

I am a HUGE SCI-FI geek (although, most of my concentration is focused on both BSG and Buck Rogers)

So, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

By all means, please post photos of your work so that others can see what you do easier. You can post photos directly from your computer to the thread without the need of a photo hosting site.

When you start a new project, please post a build thread. Build threads are a great way of show off your work and skills. Not only that, but if you run into an issue with a model you can highlight the area that you are having problems with and we can offer you some suggestions on how to deal with them.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.

spotcheem

Welcome Aboard spotcheem!!

We hope you will enjoy your stay with us. Zealot is a community of hobbyists with varied interests. I do Sci-Fi, Realspace, vehicles, and miniatures. Paper, plastic, resin brass, steel, I do what interests me. You'll find good company in trains, and models, paper and plastic.

Thank you for the introduction, and stating your interests. We'll try to help as best we can.

Again, Welcome Aboard.
Thank you, looking forward to all that is here!

spotcheem

Hello Robert,

Welcome to Zealot! You have come to the right place for all things model building as a whole, and to build and hone your skills. The members here are very helpful.

I am a HUGE SCI-FI geek (although, most of my concentration is focused on both BSG and Buck Rogers)

So, if you have any questions, comments, concerns, need help or advice. Please feel free to ask and we will do what we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction).

By all means, please post photos of your work so that others can see what you do easier. You can post photos directly from your computer to the thread without the need of a photo hosting site.

When you start a new project, please post a build thread. Build threads are a great way of show off your work and skills. Not only that, but if you run into an issue with a model you can highlight the area that you are having problems with and we can offer you some suggestions on how to deal with them.

Once again, welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. I look forward to seeing your work.
Thank you Rhaven!

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Hello Robert nice to have you here. Please share some pictures of your builds, we love pictures.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome aboard Robert. We are happy to have you. Feel free to post pics of any previous project, no matter what it is, in this thread. :)