Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Aug 1, 2009
Vreden
Hello Andrew,

welcome to the forum!

What topics are you interested in? Do you have some pictures of your previous builds to show here?

Have fun and enjoy! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrew77

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Jul 12, 2012
Shannon GA
Welcome aboard Andrew. what are your interests? We have it all, but a lot of us are Sci Fi and Fantasy fans.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
Hello ANdrew,

Welcome to Zealot. You have come to the right place for all things paper (as well as other mediums). So, what sort of things are you interested in (i.e. Sci-Fi, Militaria, Civilian Vehicles, architecture)? If you have any questions, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask. We will do what all we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction). When you do build a model I would like to invite you to post build threads of your projects. Build threads are a great way to show off your skills and techniques, as well as to highlight problem areas that you may need help with or show how you were able to solve said problem.
Once again welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
Welcome to ZEALOT Andrew. Feel free to post pics of anyting you have made in this thread. Thank You for posting an Introduction!! :)

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
Hi Andrew! Please go look in the galleries and resources and build threads. There is so much to learn here and so many interesting kinds of models. I enjoy sci-fi and animals and also even tho I don't build them, the military themes. My favorites among them are: planes, x-planes, and engine parts. Another thing, if you are having a hard time with some, just start a thread with something like-''HELP! anyone know how to...where to find... what kind of....'' I hope you have a good time here and enjoy building the many different kinds of models.