Introduction from Feroaxaca

Fer Oaxaca

HI to you all, I like to introduce my self, I discover paper crafting this quarantine, and it helped me to keep my mind clear its an amazing hobby , before I used to play DND but for the moment is not possible, my main interest are commercial Airliners (I work for one), fantasy models ,sci fi models, specially the ones that I used to watch on tv when I was a kid.
As a new paper craft modeler I am also interested on techniques that help me build better models.
Please keep the good job this site is amazing.

thank you for reading my introduction.

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Welcome aboard Zealot! thanks for the proper introduction, and letting us know your interests. I have been a member here sense 2012, but just recently re started building paper models. I also build plastic models, and figures for D&D. We share that interest, as well as Sci Fi.

Let me know if there is anything I can help you with. The Mods, and Staff will welcome you as well. You'll find that we are a rather laid back and fun loving group here.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Fer,

welcome to the forum!

You have found the right place to be. There are many scifi fans here, including myself.

You say you work for an Airliner company. That's very interesting. If I may ask, are you part of the the administration or the design department or a mechanic?

Have fun and enjoy! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to ZEALOT! You have come to the right place for all things paper (and other mediums for that matter). You will find that there are many members who are greatly interested in SCI-FI (Myself included). Not only that, but there are many members who have worked (or are still working for) the airline industry (in many capacities).

If you have any questions, concerns, need help or advice, please feel free to ask. We will do what all we can to help you (or at least point you in the right direction). When you do build a model I would like to invite you to post build threads of your projects. Build threads are a great way to show off your skills and techniques, as well as to highlight problem areas that you may need help with or show how you were able to solve said problem.
Once again welcome aboard. I hope that you enjoy yourself. I look forward to seeing your work!

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to Zealot. I too am a fan of aviation, and SciFi. I thank you for posting an Introduction. If you are looking for a particular model, let us know, and maybe we can find one for you. ;)

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Welcome! Try some Ron Caudillo, SurfDuke and Gary Pilsworth for them Sci-Fi models when you were a kid, Plus many more great artists!