Idea for future Challenge!

MilesWestern

How about we have a weathered car contest?

There are two crietria for this one though:

It'll display the advantages of your own weathering methods, you of course can go as far was you wish with chalks, powders, ect. if you wish!

And secondly, you must start witha unweathered car that you haven't done in the past, a before/after picture thing.

Whaddya guys think? :D

UP SD40-2

OH CRIPES Miles, PLEASE, lets -NOT- put MY name, or "easy weathering" in this, lets just flat have a announce1 "Weathered Car Contest" PERIOD!:thumb: **lets just LEAVE ANYTHING Deano, OUT OF IT!!:rolleyes: (thank you for the thought though:eek:ops: ) :) -Deano

shaygetz

UP SD40-2 said:
OH CRIPES Miles, PLEASE, lets -NOT- put MY name, or "easy weathering" in this, lets just flat have a announce1 "Weathered Car Contest" PERIOD!:thumb: **lets just LEAVE ANYTHING Deano, OUT OF IT!!:rolleyes: (thank you for the thought though:eek:ops: ) :) -Deano

Sorry, Deano, Bubba and Billy Joe Ray Bob are already stringin' up the rope 'case this thang falls thru...:thumb:

UP SD40-2

shaygetz said:
Sorry, Deano, Bubba and Billy Joe Ray Bob are already stringin' up the rope 'case this thang falls thru...:thumb:
NOOOOOOO!!! (gulp)i show hope theres no hanging:eek: sign1 (mental note: remove "tutorial" from face of this forum)-Deano

MilesWestern

err...I fixed it.

Ok then, why not start tonight, and have it run through Christmas (Dec. 25th)?

Title each of your new threads for this "(your Screename)'s weathered car challenge"

Have fun, and get (your cars) Dirty!

UP SD40-2

shaygetz said:
announce1 Wuddabout us ol' poots who got they own way o' doin' thangs?:D :D
EXACTLY MY POINT!!!:thumb: lets just have a "Weathered car" challenge. do it HOW YOU WANT!
:D -Deano

UP SD40-2

...AND, i think the challenge going till Dec. is WAY TO LOOOONG! in MY eyes, if it takes you more then three hours AT THE MOST...:rolleyes: . lets just make it a month long, thats PLENTY OF TIME!:thumb: :D -Deano

shaygetz

UP SD40-2 said:
...AND, i think the challenge going till Dec. is WAY TO LOOOONG! in MY eyes, if it takes you more then three hours AT THE MOST...:rolleyes: . lets just make it a month long, thats PLENTY OF TIME!:thumb: :D -Deano

:thumb: My kinda thinkin'. If anything, it should have a deadline of like a week or so...certainly get me off my lower 42 and get that Northern of mine weathered...or maybe my Cab-forward...or my shay...er...maybe those C44-9Ws I got...sigh:rolleyes: