I say Hi !

RonaldoM

Designer Extroadinaire
Hello all, I am pleased to join the forum. I hope to participate a lot ... or whenever I can!
I create models that I like and I don't find available, my preference is ground vehicles, particularly heavy trucks, trains, buses ... all that creeps hehehe! But also the sports and 60's, 70's cars ...!

Z

Zathros

Ronaldom, you reputation precedes you. We are very happy to have you here. People can support support Ronald by visiting his site All his models are high quality detailed models, and are unique!

Ronald made among other models, the famous Truck from the movie "DUEL" starring "Dennis Weaver".

Ronald's site: http://paperoom.blogspot.com/2011/12/sp2-pronto.html has loads of FREE High quality models.
A

All of his 1:50 scale models are FREE, and there's a lot of them. Some shown below.

P1110574.JPG

P1100085.JPG

DSCN9415.JPG

P1070502.JPG

P10700022.JPG

P1050860peq.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Z

Zathros

This is very generous of you Ronald. I am a great fan or your work. Your trucks especially, they're excellent! :)

RonaldoM

Designer Extroadinaire
I'm starting my first topic by an variation of Scania 110 for the model utilised by army.

RonaldoM

Designer Extroadinaire
I'm back, I was away for a few months due to a lot of things to do, but we're back here. I have seen the activity of members on the forum and this excites me greatly. I'm having to start several projects, some of them to accommodate requests. 2013 will be a year full of work for me but in the time that remains will fit my projects.

I wish to everyone a great year

Z

Zathros

It is so very good to have you back. I hope all is well with you. The forum is doing quite well, your presence here is a testament to that! :)

RonaldoM

Designer Extroadinaire
Thank's so much zathros, actually I am indebted to the forum where it should participate more. All here were always very kind

Experimental Designs

Papercraft Visionary
Welcome to the forum. :wave: Chances are you'll participate more than I ever would, lol.

I couldn't help but notice the 3rd and 4th pick from Zathros there reminded me of the two vehicles off a old B Grade movie from the 70s called Duel between an old tanker truck and a small red car.
Funny, I just noticed that. sign1

Z

Zathros

Welcome to the forum. :wave: Chances are you'll participate more than I ever would, lol.

I couldn't help but notice the 3rd and 4th pick from Zathros there reminded me of the two vehicles off a old B Grade movie from the 70s called Duel between an old tanker truck and a small red car.
Funny, I just noticed that. sign1

They are from that movie, and the are incredibly effective!! :)

RonaldoM

Designer Extroadinaire
True, someone already gave me the idea to produce other models movies. It's a great idea, please everyone but I lack time to do it, maybe I can do it gradually