I have cancer.

wingsabre

I'm sorry to hear about the cancer. Hope the Whipple procedure is a success and you'll recover without any issues.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
You really should consider medical Marijuana, that stuff gives you the munchies something terrible!

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Not the smoking kind, the chemical derivative. It bonds to thee Cannibinoid receptors directly, and has all the other stuff taken out. In your case, you're looking for THC pills, (Tetrahydrocannabinol). :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I am sorry that I did not post earlier, however, I was in the hospital for about three weeks (due to the blood thinners that I was given at the time). So I have to take IV antibiotics and have two (new) abdominal drainage tubes for the next 6 weeks. Needless to say, I am not a happy camper.

I am back home now.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
You're one my mind every day, multiple times. I want to call, but feel like I will be bugging you. Call me, whenever, at whatever time, when your up to it. :)

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
You're one my mind every day, multiple times. I want to call, but feel like I will be bugging you. Call me, whenever, at whatever time, when your up to it. :)

You are always welcome to call me (24/7/365). It would not bother me at all. So do not worry about it!
I will give you a call later today.

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Glad to hear you are back home..that is usually the best place for comfort and healing...those meds are a pain..had one awhile back supposed to lessen the effects of another, but ended up constricting my urethra so much I looked like a dripping faucet!
Relax! Take it easy! Get Better!! Dr. Gands orders!:)

Rhaven Blaack

Staff member
Administrator
I am taking it easy as possible. I have a GREAT support system here at home. My fiance (who is retired RN) is an AMAZINGLY WONDERFUL woman. She has been helping me every step of the way (everything from keeping trap of my meds to keeping an eye on my overall health in general). Not only that but her children (who are now adults and both going to college) are very helpful as well.

I also have to say THANK YOU to each and everyone of you here in Zealot for the kind words of encouragement and support. I GREATLY APPRECIATE it! You are all WONDERFUL people and I am VERY GRATEFUL to be part of this forum and have the opportunity to part of this forum.

Once again, THANK YOU ALL!!!