I got really sick last week

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I've been in the hospital for the last 5 days. I got C.Diff, Sepsis, Severe Bronchitis and that combined with my spinal cord injuries proved quite overwhelming. I made it home on Saturday. I am doing better, I need time to recover.

Juat wanted to let you guys know. I had Oral Surgery 4 days earlier (3 last month) and some bacteria during the procedure may have been swallowed and entered my digestive system. My gums all sewn up, and getting really sick, it was a bit too much.
I had not been feeling good. I probably should have gone to see my doctor but they are all so overwhelmed, and I was afraid of catching something else. Bottom line, you , all of us must take care of ourselves, be vigilante and ready for whatever may come. Keep stocked up with electrolytes, potable water, and food supplies. I checked in on the forum while I was able to in the hospital. The forum is in such good hands, I had no worries. We have a great group of people here. You all make this forum a joyous place. Thank you for that, Thank you all for being the good, fine people that you are. :)

Zathros

micahrogers

Moderator "Where am I, and how did I get here?"
Staff member
Glad to hear that you are on the mend John. I'll keep you, and yours in my prayers.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
I am glad to hear that you are doing well and on the mend. I hope that you make a strong and speedy recovery!!!
Both you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

mijob

Tie designer
Staff member
Good luck zathros I hope you feel better soon. I will think off you and hope for a speedy recovery.

Awry_Chaos

OKB-4155
I'm glad you're home and are doing better. And, remember, if there is anything you need or want, please let us know and we'll help out in any way we can! I hope the rest of the holiday season treats you well.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Good to know that you are feeling better. I wish you a speedy recovery and less trouble in the future. If you feel something is wrong, go and see the doctor. Better be safe than sorry. Take care, my friend! :)

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you all. This one hit me hard, it's amazing how much difference a day can make. I am definitely getting better. I am so drained though. I never had Sepsis before. That's something I wouldn't wish on my anybody. It's horrid. It will take a while till my system flushes itself out, but I know I am on the up swing.

This forum chugging along is a great feeling. ;)

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
HOLY SMOKE John, I hope you get well soon!
Hang in there Bro, Take it easy I am praying and sending good vibes to you!