I found all of WebDudes Flintstone files online

Lee Clifton

Wisdom and Kindness, A Zealot Sage
Hey Guys! I was doing research for a project online and found all of WebDudes Flintstone files online. I noticed they are not in the Resource folder under his name. I can't use them since they are still in PDO form. I can only work with PDF and JPEG formats. If someone wants to file them for everyone to use send me a message.
Thanks
Lee

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Hey Guys! I was doing research for a project online and found all of WebDudes Flintstone files online. I noticed they are not in the Resource folder under his name. I can't use them since they are still in PDO form. I can only work with PDF and JPEG formats. If someone wants to file them for everyone to use send me a message.
Thanks
Lee
I had a computer crash a couple of years ago. So, I am redownloading them. Once I get everything downloaded, I will continue to upload them.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
OK, so after looking over what is already available in the RESOURCE SECTION, everything is that is just in .PDO format. I have decided that I will continue to upload the rest in .PDO format. For those of you who want the files in .PDF format, you can download PDFill PDF Editor tool here: http://www.pdfill.com/ Once you have downloaded it, you can easily print the .PDO file to .PDF file.

Last edited:

Lee Clifton

Thanks for the info on PDF PDF Editor but can you print a PDO to PDF if you don't have Pepakura?

Lee Clifton

They don't make a version for the MacBook and its too much trouble to format the drive and run Windows on it. I may use it on my Wife's PC laptop.