I am new here

Hello: My name is Jesse James and I joined here today. I am also a member of freerails. I joined here because this is where my grandpa (arizona heat) was a member too. Grandpa loved his new HO hobby and he joined here first I think before he joined freerails. Grandpa passed away on April 3rd so now I am going to try to finish the hobby he was so happy about learning. I don't know anything about the hobby yet but I want to learn from all the people here and on freerails. I am still in school so I can't do too much yet but I want to finish grandpa's dream of making a layout. Thanks

Doc Holliday

Oct 27, 2002
Big Valley, California
Hey JJ,
From one ol' cowboy to another, welcome to The Gauge.

Sorry to hear about your grand dad. Nice of you to pick up where he left off. I'm sure he'll have a nice aerial view of the layout from where he's at.

Doc

shaygetz

May 2, 2003
www.freewebs.com
Welcome to The Gauge, Jesse:wave:

I carry on my Dad's love of trains in some of my models, much like the way you're honoring your Grandfather. It is a good heritage to share and hope you enjoy it as much as he did.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Welcome, and good luck. That's a fine tribute you've got planned and you'll have a great hobby started as well. As N Gauger says, there is plenty of help on both forums on just about any subject you need to know about, just ask.

isboris4449

Dec 15, 2005
Tacoma, WA
Hi Jesse,

You have my deepest sympathy for your loss.

The two best things about our hobby are the fellowship and the willingness to share information.

Tom