I am going in for surgery.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
I haven't called you because I don't want you to strain your voice. I have caught myself dialing, and thought, "Let me give him some more time". :)

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
Rough month for us.

I just got out of a week's stay in the hospital with heart problems.

Am alive and kicking but I guess with the bad comes some good. I disproved many detractors; I do have a heart!

Hang in there Rhaven...

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Rough month for us.

Am alive and kicking but I guess with the bad comes some good. I disproved many detractors; I do have a heart!

Hang in there Rhaven...
I am doing well. My throat has healed up. according to my fiance, I am no longer snoring. So that is a good thing.
I am sorry to hear that you were in the hospital for a week. However, I am glad that you are still hanging in there. As for having a "heart". I have always known that you do. You have always been a decent person here. So, yes, I can confirm that you do indeed have a heart.

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Rough month for us.

Hang in there Rhaven...

Sorry to hear this also!
Never a good thing to hear when the Dr. or Nurse says something like Hey< Did you know your heart has eurythmic problems...I found out just about a year ago... as a matter of fact, it was just about the time the wife left...

Glad to hear everyone is doing better...Hate hearing these types of things...

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey DC, I'm very sorry to hear about your heart problems. I really wish you the best and a speedy recovery. From what you said I can say that you are on the right track. Just take your time, reduce the stress level and listen to the doctor. Take care, my friend! :adamicon:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Rough month for us.

Hang in there Rhaven...

Our prayers and good will go out to you. My sister suffers from a rough heart condition. Not easy stuff. Thank You for taking you into your confidence and know we are here for you, publicly and in P.M.'s. ;)

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
Thanks, valued peers.

It came upon me suddenly and there was no suggestion. I'm out of the hospital a couple of days now and adjusting to a new diet, exercise routine, fluid intake...

I thought I was way too fit and way too young for this but the man in the mirror is not always very clear, is he?

I got out before my birthday, at least. Thanksgiving sucked in a hospital bed, but maybe my recuperation will permit me some paper model building time?

Looking on the bright side?

Rhaven Blaack "I am doing well. My throat has healed up. according to my fiance, I am no longer snoring."

Glad your throat is doing better. & glad your not snoring at much, indicating your fiancé is doing better too!

Last edited: